Saturday, February 20, 2010

My other job

Did this bag many moons ago. It's for sale. Anyone interested please email me at sewprettypink at gmail.com. It has two pockets inside. Size L 16in by W 14in.






My prince has been going to school with either FOS plastic bag or ROMP plastic bag to store his additional books. I have been telling him to choose the fabric and I"ll sew one bag since last year but he refused. Only this year he agreed to it and voila...this is what he will be using next Monday. He chose the fabric.... a bit terang sikitlah kan. Maybe he is using this to attract girls. Nolah.. just kidding.



And this is a sneak preview... enjoy!!!! Not going to let the secret out.



Ummi365

4 comments:

Kak Elle said...

abangs bag is pretty nice colour too....wow the last bags are pretty...not for sale ke?

tulipurple said...

NICE !!!!

MAMAMIA said...

Hmmmm... if only I can sew as good as U..

Mulan said...

yahooo.... i got the blue one... tq tq sis..!!! berebut dgn marsha...